Black Friday brought about some fantastic deals on some of the latest phones, including Google’s Pixel 4, the OnePlus 7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 10, and more. For Cyber Monday, those deals continue, though you’re time to checkout with these lowered prices is running out.
- LG G8 ThinQ is $399.99 (usually $849.99) at Amazon. This may be the best Black Friday phone deal of 2019
- Google’s Pixel 4 phone with 64GB of storage is $599 (usually $799; each storage configuration is $200 off) at Amazon (limited colors available), Best Buy, Google Store and B&H Photo
- The Pixel 4 XL with 64GB of storage is $699 (usually $899; each storage config is $200 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, Google Store and B&H Photo
- The cheaper Pixel 3A is also discounted at $100 off of its usual price. The model with 64GB of storage is $299.99 (usually $399) at Best Buy, Google Store and B&H Photo
- The Pixel 3A XL with 64GB of storage) is $379.99 at Amazon
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 starts at $749.99 at Samsung, B&H Photo, Microsoft Store, and Amazon. (It’s normally priced at $949.99.)
- The Galaxy Note 10 Plus is also discounted $200 (includes Galaxy Buds), down to $899.99 at Samsung, B&H Photo, Microsoft Store, and Amazon.
- Best Buy is hosting a huge discount on the Galaxy Note 10 Plus, where you can get it for just $699.99 when you activate it with Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint. No monthly payment plan is necessary to save money here.
- The Galaxy S10 starts at $699.99 ($200 off, includes free Galaxy Buds) at Amazon, B&H Photo, and Samsung.
- The Galaxy S10 Plus starts at $799.99 ($200 off, includes free Galaxy Buds) at B&H Photo, Amazon, and Samsung.
- The smaller Galaxy S10E is $549.99 ($200 off, but doesn’t include free Galaxy Buds) at Amazon and Best Buy.
- OnePlus 7 Pro is $549 ($150 off, nearly sold out) at OnePlus
- Razer Phone 2 is $299.99 (original launched in late 2018 for $799) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Razer.com.
If you’re looking for a discount on an iPhone 11 Pro, you may be able to buy one at Best Buy for as little as $499 (roughly half off). To do that, you’ll need to activate a new line with an installment plan on Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint, and also trade in your old phone. How much you pay overall will depend on how much trade-in value your phone has.
A similar deal applies to the less expensive iPhone 11 at Best Buy, which normally has a $699 starting price. After activating it on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint, and trading in your old phone, the final cost after your installment plan is paid off will be $199.
Over at Target, the iPhone deals kick off on Black Friday and last through Sunday. You can get a $200 gift card when you activate either the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max with Verizon or AT&T. Target will also offer a $200 gift card for the iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max, which cost less per month than the iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max